[Greenbuilding] Energy Star Clothes Dryers Program Launch

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Mon Jul 30 19:09:58 CDT 2012

There is a difference between being energy efficient and energy
conservative.

My thinking these days is that we should talk more about becoming an
energy conservative.

Coincidentally, I decided to see what Lowes and Home Despot have for
sale in terms of freezers.  Your statements match my observations: The
only Energy Star models were the top of the line, expensive, large
products.

Bob Waldrop, OKC