[Greenbuilding] Jevons's plumber

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Tue Jul 31 21:13:15 CDT 2012

I'd like top know more about "inflection points". I thought of the WWII period as a low point, with the rush to bring new machinery
on line for the amazing wartime industrial expansion. I have some 19th century machinery which shows superb casting technique.
I had assumed that without the follow-up machines, they cast a finished unit, whereas later a finish grinding was assumed.

Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165