[Greenbuilding] Crawlspace

ErgoDesk ergodesk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:40:14 CDT 2012

*Sometimes the best solution to problems, such as Moisture is to remove the
problem material. Wood Rots but we still use it as a major Construction
Material instead of removing it and replacing it for a better more suitable
one. Not a band aid but a total replacement, a material that is better in
many ways. *
*
*
*Today's wood is not yesterdays wood and should be avoided not only for our
health but for well being during Climate Change, where Water and Moisture
may become a real big problem. Poly is to short an answer, Expanded
Polystyrene is a better one because it not only has little affect with
Water, it also Insulates and has a very, very long lifespan. More on EPS
floating raft and othe foundations information at: *
http://styrohomeconstruction.yolasite.com