[Greenbuilding] surface area

ARCH59 at aol.com ARCH59 at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 18:25:08 CDT 2012

What about actual real stones collected from sites?

Robert

In a message dated 6/7/2012 10:12:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com writes:

in our  region, recycled, crushed concrete is available in several popular
grades.  not very lightweight, but I imagine the surface would be microbe
friendly.

this does however, raise the question of PH, due to the  alkaline nature of
portland.

AA

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Gennaro Brooks-Church -  Eco Brooklyn