[Greenbuilding] Central vs window AC

sanjay jain sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 17:33:33 CDT 2012

>  The issue about humidity is what I want to better
control.

Have you looked in to dehumidification? I did a search for solar dehumidifier, interesting link:

http://www.google.com/patents/US5182921

A solar dehumidifier which utilizes solar energy to evaporate the
moisture in air absorbed by the liquid desiccant and then to make said
liquid desiccant denser for reuse. In other words, the humid air is
dried in order to be used in a specific area. In particular, the solar
dehumidifier according to the present invention is provided with a
heat-pipe heat exchanger to increase the evaporation rate of the
moisture absorbed by the liquid desiccant.