[Greenbuilding] Small Homes

RT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Sat Jun 30 19:45:50 CDT 2012

Since the List is quiet and it's a holiday, I thought this bit of fluff
wouldn't bother too many busy folks.

It's a link to an image of a tiny infill house in Toronto, one of ten
"homes" that are touted as being "Ten of the Smallest Homes in the World"
at the Mother Nature Network website.

http://goo.gl/6fzX0

I've only gotten as far as #4 on the list but I thought #1 shouldn't be on
the list since the house occupant in the photo appears unable to get his
feet into the house. That would seem to be an important criteria in
climates where there are winters and not having one's feet inside the
house would lead to loss of body parts to frostbite.

Happy Canada Day. Eh ?

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom					AOD257

< A r c h i L o g i c  at  Y a h o o  dot  c a  >
(manually winnow the chaff from my edress if you hit "reply")