[Greenbuilding] reused materials

RE-USE Consulting go2nacho at comcast.net
Thu Mar 1 23:55:18 CST 2012

That's great!  We teach architects and designers about how they are 'designing waste into buildings - so what do you expect to get out of them?'.  Check out our Facebook page or website for more reuse stories.  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Re-Use-Consulting/168260119870367 and www.reuseconsulting.com .

Dave Bennink

RE-USE Consulting

dave at decon.us

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Re-Use-Consulting/168260119870367