[Greenbuilding] Open Building

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Fri Mar 9 11:05:10 CST 2012

Hello John,

Thanks for the comments and sorry for the slow
response. I'm afraid I'm among the brainwashed
favoring modern design, though in my defense, I
recall telling a college application interviewer
(when I was 17) that I didn't understand the
point of ornamentation. (And I'd hadn't yet heard of Loos!)

David