[Greenbuilding] (CHEERS) Fwd: Identifying Affordable Net-Zero-Energy Housing Solutions

Douglas E Lamb douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com
Fri Mar 9 11:58:43 CST 2012

Ms, Lambertson,

I can't see the correlation between defining "(CHEERS)" and the original
subject header "Identifying Affordable Net Zero Housing Solutions". I
suppose you have inadvertently abducted the British term "Cheers" as an
acronym similar to what advertisers have done for IT personnel and added the
hollowed term Architect to their meager identity. However, given that the
outcome of the Canadian use of CHEERS as "Canadians Have Embraced
Energy-efficiency & Renewable-energy Systems" as if Canadians are the only
ones to do so High marks for the positive attributes towards Ecological
Equilibrium. So much for the rest of the planet I guess we're stuck with
NZHS or "Net Zero Housing Solutions". Pity we can't all join the fun.

Regards,
Douglas E Lamb
douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com

  _____