[Greenbuilding] gyp board

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:30:42 CDT 2012

Hmm, assuming all drywall, not just the Chinese-supplied drywall has these
toxic characteristics, you're right, putting drywall in ones vege garden is
not such a good idea.  I put a couple narrow left-over pieces in last
year's garden for the first time and had been saving some for this year's.
Now I won't.

Thanks for pointing out this article Kat.   Sacie