[Greenbuilding] DIY solar water heating best practice?

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:33:51 CDT 2012

Gary,
thanks for linking to your site and the work you've done on simpler solar
DHW systems.
Are you aware of any place (on the web or anywhere else) that attempts to
collect best practices for DIY/inexpensive/simple solar DHW systems? Once
upon a time we talked about breadbox heaters, coils of black plastic hose
on the roof, etc. I don't hear so much about that anymore but can't imagine
that sentiment just disappeared.