[Greenbuilding] DIY solar water heating best practice?

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Fri Mar 16 00:07:38 CDT 2012

I think one of the problems with that stuff is that the fundamental physics
is bulletproof and they cannot fail to work. But the realisation finally
comes home that, just because something can't fail to work, it does not
necessarily mean it's a good idea.

I have been doing a lot of work developing grey water heat exchangers. They
suffer the same problems for exactly the same reasons, and I can tell you
very clearly, the road to glory is paved with misunderstandings and bad
ideas.,

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW