[Greenbuilding] new solar heating system in this country

Matt Dirksen dirksengreen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 05:38:03 CDT 2012

I just met one of the owners of this company the other day. One thing I thought interesting about their system is that no electric pump is required to circulate the glycol. Therefore, it still provides hot water even if you loose power (except at night). Any thoughts about their technology from the experts out there? A "geyser" pump?

http://www.sunnovations.com/content/for-installers

Thanks,

Matt