[Greenbuilding] Off topic

Douglas E Lamb douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com
Fri Mar 30 20:12:28 CDT 2012

Mr. Brown,

Making obscure inquiries on this site form time to time seems to be
hazardous.
Pest control agents was never a quandary for ecologic resolution as far as
this group is concerned.
Not even when the words eco friendly are invoked.
I would take offense however for posting eco unfriendly elements such as
pesticides.
I normally sit back and watch as someone like yourself would certainly be
remanded to that place where walls form limits of space until further notice
by the ordained betters in control of this site.
Get over it quickly and move on with the next issue that may query your
environmental intellect and we can all learn something sooner or later, I'm
sure.

By the way I bookmarked the site you offered and will be asking more about
you expertise in this area.
I have a client who is bound to use lumber in contact with the earth
(ground) (soil) and I'm not certain I can talk them out of it.
So, I will need guidance in selecting using pesticides that will protect the
lumber and the soil it will be in contact with.

Cheers,
Doug Lamb
douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com

  _____