[Greenbuilding] Off topic

Kenn Brown kenn2536 at centurylink.net
Sat Mar 31 11:42:08 CDT 2012

Jason,

I have been using an eco friendly granule that was formulated with two of
the three oils that was made by the Prentiss Company the predecessor to
Essentria to treat an ant called the Leaf Cutter in my area. They build
their colonies on the banks of the Blanco River about 8 miles from me. I
have been fighting them for a little over 20 years of my 41 years in pest
control. These granules can be hand spread in your yard, then watered into
the soil,fleas are on the label. Go their website and pull off the label,
don't take my word for it. During week Essentria maintains a website, go to
it and pull down their label. http://www.envincio.com/essentria/products.
You can get them to give references.

Kenn Brown

866 527 7400