[Greenbuilding] Flea control in dogs (Re: Off topic)

KTOT (g) ktottotc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 14:28:58 CDT 2012

Unfortunately NO. I still get ticks on my dogs. I make a habit of checking them and myself frequently, as we all get some embedded ticks each year. Just remember the ticks need to be attached something like 36-48 hours or so before diseases get transferred. I much prefer checking and removing ticks over using dangerous chemicals that do work on fleas and ticks both. I’m not aware of any natural product that will keep ticks away. But I’ve never looked for any either.

That said, I just now googled “natural products ticks” and a lot of hits came up. They might be worth exploring in your case.