[Greenbuilding] Flea control in dogs (Re: Off topic)

KTOT (g) ktottotc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 20:34:16 CDT 2012

It really isn't hard to wade through the garbage online and find the
credible information. Of course you can find anything you want online, and
many people who have no ability to think and analyze at all believe a lot of
it, I'm sure. So have you searched and found some credible sites with the
information on what you're looking for or do you need help finding them? You
still have not, I believe, clarified what you mean by "safe." That can be a
very ambiguous term, so what one person considers safe may not be at all
what you're looking for.