[Greenbuilding] multi-splits

Richard Garbary richard6 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 16:59:33 CST 2012

Paul:

Dexter needs to talk with you. The problem needs to be attacked on the
demand side first, then, when all efficiencies have been realized or
projected, go for the most sustainable supply solutions. Again, they're
putting the cart before the horse.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/nova-scotia-bristles-over-power-project/article5179993/

Richard