[Greenbuilding] Glassy advice

Tim Brown tim34 at optonline.net
Sat Nov 17 07:04:26 CST 2012

Like  your  site.
Been  working  in  manhattan  for  almost  30  year  doing  roof  gardens  and
beginning  to  formulate  plan  for  new  gig.  Trained  as   an artist  so I   like
creative  building   and am  working  on plans  for  container  homes  and greenhouse/farm.
Hopefully build   my  next  home somewhere  farther  south.
Know any  good  sites for  container  home?
Take  a  look  and   if  you  have  any  comments /  suggestions I    would  welcome.
http://pinterest.com/tim34/

funny  thing is  that list  of   glass  uses    you  received  are  all  things  I    have  considered  for  housing  design.