[Greenbuilding] Glassy advice

RT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 17 12:26:57 CST 2012

> salvaged tempered 4'x8'clear glass ... 1/4" and 1/2 thick.
> suggestions on what to do with them!?

... continued from the other day :

(ix) demountable, light-transparent interior partitions to transmit
"borrowed light"
      to interior rooms that have no or limited access to exterior walls &
windows.
      -- clip pairs of sheets of tempered glass at floor and ceiling,
spaced apart by some
         desired distance and fill the space between the sheets of glass
with broken
         tempered glass

And since the lads Clark O'lsen and Frank O'Tettmer were cracking Irish
jokes, here's one I may have cracked here before:

Why do Irish chili recipes call specifically for 239 beans ?

[ Must be spoken with a heavy Irish accent in order to make any sense]

Because one more bean would make it two-farty.

Thengya. Thengyallverramuch.
--
=== * ===
Rob Tom					AOD257

< A r c h i L o g i c  at  Y a h o o  dot  c a  >
(manually winnow the chaff from my edress if you hit "reply")