[Greenbuilding] Glass ceiling

John Salmen terrain at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 17 20:49:57 CST 2012

The lap shingled glass sounds like a really nice detail on a nice timber
frame. Actually a large gap between would look good, reminds me of those old
fashioned glass louvre windows. There is a clear Guertin glazing caulking
(thermoplast) that we use that is designed for glazing/building joint seals.
40% flexibility. Foam glazing tapes are also incredibly durable for that
kind of joint and can be gotten in varying thicknesses to allow for added
movement- but they form a black line so wouldn't work for that very well.