[Greenbuilding] prefab startup company

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:14:48 CDT 2012

The local competitor to slic I know about would be
http://weehouse.com/#weeHouse.
The difference would be the site work required. Does anybody know
about other companies making portable modular homes that don't require
site work? Are there travel trailers that have solar/rainwater
collection, etc?
Ben