[Greenbuilding] Temporary Sunspace ?

Ron Cascio roncascio at verizon.net
Mon Oct 8 13:27:42 CDT 2012

Way back when, we used to design/build sunspaces. I could see doing this
with 6"x6" timbers as a frame and standard size sliding door units
set/removable in the frame (and kneewall). It would be difficult to make
this perfectly air tight, but would be good enough for the purpose
described. The space could also be use to store/dry firewood.

How much is your roof overhang?

Ron