[Greenbuilding] HEAT PUMP WATER HEATER

John Salmen terrain at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 11 09:29:05 CDT 2012

Hi Paul
I am very curious to hear how it turns out and glad to hear that Nyle is
still producing the units. I had one set up for installation in a house a
couple of years ago with a small duct system for venting - owner didn't go
with it unfortunately.

I have one drawn in for a current project but again the owner is reluctant.
Feedback from a user would be useful.

Best
John

JOHN SALMEN ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN
4465 UPHILL RD, DUNCAN BC V9L 6M7 PH 250-748-7672 FAX 250-748-7612