[Greenbuilding] Nyle Geyser HPWH - Preliminary Results (was HEAT PUMP WATER HEATER)

christian corson chris at ecocor.us
Mon Oct 15 17:38:43 CDT 2012

Please keep in mind that an ASHPWH WILL raise the heat load and the annual
heating demand of homes in heating climates if placed with in the thermal
envelope. The amount of the increase will be proportionate to the tightness
and U value of the envelope. The tighter the house and the less conductive
the assembly, the greater the increase in heating demand will be. The
by-product of hot water is cold air.

*Christian Corson*
*EcoCor Design/Build*
ecocor.us