[Greenbuilding] Adding glass pane to single pane wood windows ?

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 12:55:00 CDT 2012

Years ago, before I knew any better, I caulked the interior winds shut
and caulked the old fashioned exterior storm winds in place as well.
I must've either done a great job caulking on a dry day because I
never had any condensation form between the windows in the few years I
lived there. (One could hypothesize I did a really bad job caulking,
but I am a good caulker, having worked on home painting and
restoration since i was a teenager.)
Ben