[Greenbuilding] Climate refugees - What's the US quota?

sanjay jain sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 07:25:50 CDT 2012

The documentary mentioned that many (300k I think) of Katrina's victims have not returned, but since it's hard to say Katrina was solely due to climate change I suppose it's hard to say they are climate refugees.

Interesting point though, should displaced people in your own country count towards the quota?

~sanjay