[Greenbuilding] Climate refugees - What's the US quota?

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:53:36 CDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 5:25 AM, sanjay jain <sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> ... since it's hard to say Katrina was solely due to climate change I
> suppose it's hard to say they are climate refugees.

Same could be said for Sudanese refugees. Are they *solely *displaced
because of ethnic conflict? What about the causes of that conflict? Some
trace much of the violence across the world back to inadequate access to
key resources like food and water and land. I'm not sure that looking
(waiting) for single causes is going to be very productive.