[Greenbuilding] pronunciation

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Sat Sep 29 22:02:14 CDT 2012

Go Kat Go-- I finished my bachelor's degree (which I began the summer out
of high school) at age 53.  still studying and learning at 63.

AA

Alan Abrams*
**certifed professional building designer, AIBD
certified passive house consultant, PHIUS**
**Abrams Design Build LLC*
*design for purposeful living*
6411 Orchard Avenue Suite 102
Takoma Park, MD 20912
office  301-270-NET- ZERO (301-270-6380)
fax      301-270-1466
cell     202-437-8583
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
www.abramsdesignbuild.com