[Greenbuilding] http://www.slic-homes.com/

ErgoDesk ergodesk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 23:25:10 CDT 2012

*Ben, I reviewed their Web Site, and saw little that would knock my socks
off. The unit design was modern but construction tecqnique was the lacking
ingedient that would really make their product stand out.*
*
*
*They should think more about key phrases, like Passive House, Net Zero,
and Super Insulated moving forward to get Geen Buyers interested. An
example that comes to mind is Winnibego RV's or this product *
http://minibhome.com/files/2011/05/Mini-B-Brochure-1.2011.pdf

George Hawirko
Advanced, Super Insulated, Building Systems
http://about.me/ergodesk