[Greenbuilding] Wicking material

Bob klahn Home-NRG at dnaco.net
Fri Apr 12 17:06:30 CDT 2013

have you considered a column or upright sheet of concrete?  If the sides
are sealed, it has an impressive wicking potential.
If you sealed the top as well, but left an appropriately oriented,
small, section of the upper face unsealed and had a fabric wick to
direct the water across to the top of the wall, it might just work. It
would certainly be different.

Bob Klahn