[Greenbuilding] Roofing material for Rain Harvesting

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Sat Aug 17 23:17:18 CDT 2013

Cadmium is found as an impurity in zinc. This is not the same thing as "used
in".

I hope to god your friend is a non-smoker and, even in that event, you had
better warn him not to eat chocolate, potatos, or peanuts, stop drinking
Coca-Cola and immediately refrain from chewing on the end of a
yellow-painted pencil.

Ah yes, and be very choosy about the fertilisers in the garden.

Your local environmental protection body is probably a good resource on this
matter and, will probably have more to say about pollution falling on the
roof than what the roof is made of. Much the same can probably be said about
the soil your food is grown in.

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW