[Greenbuilding] Get a puppy and help save the environment!

Joe Killian kaa-ajk at sonic.net
Wed Aug 21 10:18:14 CDT 2013

On 8/21/2013 8:05 AM, Reuben Deumling wrote:
I am in complete philosophical agreement with the open source movement.
I dabbled with Open Office once but found it awkward. I wished at the
time I had known someone to walk me through some of the steps, helping
to cut the Microsoft umbilical cord.

Reuben,
   Some time ago Open Office was awkward.
   Try it again, it's now very close to Microsoft Office in usability
and features.  A few different (but I think better placed) menu items to
get familiar with, otherwise you'll feel at home.

Joe