[Greenbuilding] Ground tempering (was PH article)

John O'Brien john at boardom.ca
Wed Aug 21 12:18:53 CDT 2013

Possible.. I guess it would depend on how quickly the ground could
pull heat from deeper ground.

Somewhat similar to how an AC works right, dumps hot air right outside
your walls, increasing your heat gain from that wall. (Obviously
ignoring the ability of air to move and such).

It is probably a bad idea, never hurts to ask though.