[Greenbuilding] Slab heat loss calculation

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 10:28:37 CDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 5:40 AM, Norbert Senf <mheat at mha-net.org> wrote:

> Life has been good - we just did a very interesting masonry heater project
> in Japan:
> http://www.mha-net.org/docs/v8n2/docs/japan13part1.htm

That was a most interesting tour. Thanks for sharing that link.

you wrote: "It is uninsulated and almost impossible to heat in the winter
with kerosene fired hot air heaters."  I was struck by the contrast between
this, and the incredible attention to building the masonry heater. Are
there any plans to add any insulation to this house?