[Greenbuilding] Slab heat loss calculation

John Salmen terrain at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 25 12:38:53 CDT 2013

Norbert, thanks for that wonderful armchair visit to a worksite in Japan. I
wish we all had opportunities to experience how work is done everywhere - I
think it would change our experience of the workplace and provide a greater
appreciation of skill and experience.

I spend long days on snowy mountains and the sun is my only heater (and a
good one). Surprising how comfortable cold can be with just the right touch
of warmth

Was pissed to hear that black olfa blades are $7/package. We go through a
lot of them.

Best
John