[Greenbuilding] Glasshouse

Corwyn corwyn at midcoast.com
Fri Feb 8 10:04:33 CST 2013

That buffer zone is probably worth about R-2.

The question I would have is, Do they USE it?  I suspect not, in which
case it is maintenance to no purpose.  On the other hand, if they DO use
it, for what and during what times?  Fixing it (for winter) is likely to
be 'rebuilding from scratch (only more expensive)'.

Thank You Kindly,

Corwyn

p.s. If you are looking for a cheap test for making the space habitable,
I am now shipping interior storm window kits which would reduce the
drafts from the windows, and give you the equivalent of triple pane
windows (or, of course, you can make your own from instructions on my
website).

--
Topher Belknap
Green Fret Consulting