[Greenbuilding] Broken CFL Bulbs

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Fri Feb 22 10:29:11 CST 2013

Most laws (I believe) require commercial users to dispose of them
through approved recyclers. Residential is often a problem, though,
requiring going to a hazardous waste drop off. But then again, the #
of tubular fluorescents used residentially is minuscule compared to commercial.

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT | FIRE & WATER LIGHTING
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
212 475 3106   twitter: @EcoOptimism

author - <http://ecooptimism.com/?page_id=58>Sustainable Design: A
Critical Guide
blog - <http://www.ecooptimism.com/>EcoOptimism
adjunct faculty - Parsons The New School for Design