[Greenbuilding] Broken CFL Bulbs

Douglas E Lamb douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com
Fri Feb 22 19:40:44 CST 2013

I receive an E-Newsletter from a company AirCycle Corp. They manufacture
device that destroy CFL bulbs and reduce the toxins that are associated
them.
Here is their link;
http://www.aircycle.com/?utm_source=Air+Cycle+Corporation
<http://www.aircycle.com/?utm_source=Air+Cycle+Corporation&utm_campaign=a110
4c1454-AC_January_2013_NL&utm_medium=email>
&utm_campaign=a1104c1454-AC_January_2013_NL&utm_medium=email

Regards,
Doug Lamb
614.323.2005
douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com