[Greenbuilding] Recharging disposable Alkaline batteries

Matt Dirksen dirksengreen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:05:30 CST 2013

Yes - I got it about a year ago and just checked Amazon in my history. It
say's it's currently unavailable. I use it to recharge various batteries
for the kids toys. Seems to work alright, although it seems to like "new"
used batteries over "old" batteries. I really appreciate seeing everyone's
effort on proper use of the charger.

Matt