[Greenbuilding] philips ecovantage

John Salmen terrain at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 11 22:47:27 CST 2013

I am getting grumpy at the lighting market. What is the point of putting a
halogen bulb inside what looks like an old incandescent bulb and calling it
efficient? They are saying it is 28% more efficient but not allowing for a
10% loss in light and a limited life expectancy. Does anyone have any
positive experience with this product?