[Greenbuilding] Greenbuilding] Green Building and Happiness.

Frank Tettemer frank at livingsol.com
Mon Jan 14 12:05:45 CST 2013

Gennaro, Thanks for "just saying".
You are doing a fine job of speaking to the problems at hand.
Even the act of reading your posting is an act of spreading the changes of world peace.
Keep up the good work.
Just sayin'

Frank Tettemer
Living Sol ~ Building and Design
www.livingsol.com
613 756 3884

Gennaro Brooks-Church wrote:

I'm not sure if this is painfully obvious ...
<snip>

You can't do much if your insides are toxic, whether that is toxic
organs, toxic thoughts or toxic relationships.
<snip>

And it starts with my own inner peace, which is an ongoing process
full of success and setbacks.  For me this has been profound and life changing.
<snip>

  Just saying.

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.