[Greenbuilding] fertilizer from human waste

Carmine Vasile gfx-ch at msn.com
Wed Jan 16 09:37:53 CST 2013

Professor Pratt & Corwyn: If you watch the documentary "World Water Wars: Blue Gold" @ topdocumentaryfilms.com/blue-gold-world-water-wars/ you will discover Mexico City pumps millions of gallons a day of raw sewage -- including radioactive medical waste -- into farms for irrigation.   If you watch a related documentary "Tapped" @ tappedthemovie.com/ you will see how bottled water companies circumvent the Safe Drinking Water Act of 1976 and the Radionuclides Rule of 2000 by selling water in bottles that is not required to be tested to guarantee the total Beta/Gamma dose from 168 radionuclides is less than 4mrem/yr. I'm sure you know ionizing Gamma/Photon radiation destroys and/or mutates DNA and are known causes of cancer, yet the experts interviewed for Tapped are more worried about the plastic in the bottles???   Finally, I think you will be shocked if you check your local water quality reports for compliance with the Radionuclides Rule; summarized in the Quick Guide @ www.epa.gov/ogwdw/radionuclides/pdfs/qrg_radionuclides.pdf.   To date, I have not found one that is in compliance -- even New York City, which has water quality reports dating back to 1997 on its website: nyc.gov/html/dep/html/drinking_water/wsstate.shtml; some with no radiological tabls or uranium tests, even though chemical & radio toxicity are harmful.
Best regards,Carminegfxtechnology.com
_____________________ > From: terrain at shaw.ca