[Greenbuilding] taping plywood seams vs. vapor barrier

gennaro brooks-church gennarobc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 08:31:44 CDT 2013

I don't like any of the US tapes. Pro Clima from 475 here in the US or Siga
are the only ones I would use.

Gennaro Brooks-Church
EcoBrooklyn.com
347-244-3016
22 2nd St., Brooklyn.
This email was sent from my phone.

On Jul 1, 2013, at 9:24 AM, Reuben Deumling <9watts at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 5:53 AM, Sam Ewbank <g.l.ewbank at gmail.com> wrote:

Rueben- One west coast supplier of SIGA brand tapes is Small Planet
> Workshop.
> http://www.smallplanetworkshop.com/siga-the-company-products/

That stuff looks interesting. Thank you very much for the link.

> I've had good luck using 3-m 8067 all weather flashing tape around windows
> but don't know if it will last as long as the SIGA

I'm happy to try that stuff too. Thanks.

Greenbuilding at bioenergylists.org