[Greenbuilding] DIY Cooler

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Tue Jul 9 16:07:11 CDT 2013

Has anyone built their own HVAC heat pumps? I saw this today and thought it
would be cool.
http://www.greendroplet.com/index.php/goodman-capf3030d6-vertical-evaporator-coil-24-5w-x-22h-x-21d-2-5-ton.html

You could hook it up to a thermal panel for heating. or an earth tube for
cooling?

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA