[Greenbuilding] Heat pump vs radiant

Matt Dirksen dirksengreen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 11:22:42 CDT 2013

Are you concerned about having to ever "cool" or reduce the moisture in the
house? If so, then a minisplit could be more comprehensive and adaptable in
the long run, even though it isn't quite the "quality" heat that radiant
heat puts out. Given the east coast's heat wave last week, I'm sure many
were clamoring for air conditioning if they didn't have it.