[Greenbuilding] Heat pump vs radiant

Jake jakaitis futureship0000 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 11:23:34 CDT 2013

Hello  All,

I watch this list as closely as I am
Able too while I fight the good fight ...
Just as many probably do.

Mr. Salmen who I consider one of the
Statesmen, identifies this thread exactly
Correct. In my opinion.

My own direction as I have discovered
Recently is the "earthship concept" With a design specification taking into
account all the facts, opinions, and observations identified in this thread.

Thank you ALL for the movement
We are developing!!!

Signed,
Bob Jakaitis