[Greenbuilding] Earthship in New York

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 13:16:22 CDT 2013

Much as I am amused by the tartness that intermittently creeps in, I enjoy
good information and occasionally admire the way it is expressed;
nonetheless, I am always dismayed by rudeness unexpectedly posted.
Fortunately on this forum this is rare and I imagine were we speaking face
to face it would never happen.  Such is the downside to the relative
anonymity of the Internet.  Sometimes it simply represents a bad hair day.
Nonetheless....

May I suggest we move out of this earthship and on to another topic please?

Sacie