[Greenbuilding] Measuring DesiccantHumidity

Bob klahn Home-NRG at dnaco.net
Thu Jun 6 21:14:59 CDT 2013

Eli,

There is a company in Xenia, OH which has been specializing in
dessicants for 60 years.
W.A. HAMMOND DRIERITE CO. LTD. P.O. Box 460 *Xenia*, *OH* 45385. Phone
(937) 376-2927

I'm sure there are more elegant methods of measuring dessicant humidity
but they make a paper card with humidity sensitive color change patches,
to tell when the dessicant is saturated and it is time to dry it out for
reuse.

I'm sure that they could provide the technical information you are
looking for.

Bob Klahn
**