[Greenbuilding] Insulation fasteners

John Salmen terrain at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 21 14:29:22 CDT 2013

The drill points are fine to set in wood - these are designed for screw guns
with a high rpm (2500) rather than drivers or drills which have low rpm but
high torque (snaps heads off). Only alternatives I know are double the price
- Goldstar - #14 x 7" zinc stardrives about $250 delivered for 500 screws or
1/4" x 7" epoxy coated headlocks for about $300